* Job Overview:
Ahl-Masr foundation is seeking presentable & enthusiastic Ushers to act as representatives our foundation at our on-ground sites (Booths, Partitions, etc.) all over Cairo.
- Welcoming donors in a polite and friendly manner.
- Introduce donors to Ahl Masr Foundation’s activities & campaigns.
- Keep track of documentation and all finances regarding booth transactions.
- Ensuring that the operations of the booths start and end on time.
Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
Entry level & fresh graduates are welcomed to apply.
- Language skills:
Good command of English language.
- Job-related skills:
- Positive customer-oriented attitude.
- Ability to balance cash flow.
* Working Conditions:
- Job Type: Full-time
- Working hours: 8 hours
- Days off: 1 day.
* Compensation & Benefits:
- Fixed Competitive Package
- Medical Insurance
- Social Insurance
- Transportation Allowance