* Job Overview:
Ahl-Masr Foundation is seeking a Housekeeping Supervisor for Ahl-Masr Hospital to lead our housekeeping team and supervise day-to-day operations within the department.
- Monitor and supervise the daily operations of housekeeping department.
- Assess and evaluate housekeeping staff performance.
- Provide training, coaching & guidance to staff members.
- Perform constant rounds to ensure cleanliness and orderly is taking place at all times.
- Respond to patients’ requests in a timely manner.
- Adhere to Infection Control cleanliness standards and practices.
- Report any malfunction or incidents and file an OVR accordingly.
- Monitor and control cleaning supplies and consumables.
- Ensure that operations are running smoothly, and cleaning procedures are carried out within the timeframe communicated.
- Comply with Health and Safety measures.
- Follow the hospital rules and regulations.
- Perform other related duties as required.
High school diploma or bachelor’s degree of any discipline.
Minimum of 7 – 10 years of experience (Hospitals background is preferred).
- Language skills:
Good command of English language.
* Compensation & Benefits:
- Fixed Competitive Package
- Medical Insurance
- Social Insurance
- Transportation Allowance