Ahl-Masr Foundation is seeking well-qualified and presentable Receptionists for Ahl Masr Hospital, who can help create a warm welcoming environment for our patients.
* Key Responsibilities:
- Greet patients.
- Promote and maintain a healthy and friendly environment.
- Respond to patients’ inquiries in a timely manner.
- Guide patients to find their way inside the hospital.
- Lead patient’s registration process by recording required data on the system.
- Compile all patient requested documents for the patient admission.
- Guide patients through the admission process and explain hospital’s policies and regulations.
- Schedule patients’ appointments.
- Coordinate with both Nursing & House Keeping teams for the patient admission.
- Monitor the patient census.
- Issue statistical reports.
- Perform other related administrative duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- Minimum of 1 to 3 years of experience in front office (preferably in medical sector).
Job related skills:
Being positive customer service oriented.
Expressing clear and effective communication skills.
Being able to multi-task.
Presentable & neat appearance.
Possessing strong problem-solving skills.
Exhibiting a very well-organized personality.
- Efficiency using Microsoft Office.
- System oriented.
- Fluency in Arabic & English is a must.
- Cairo residence is preferable.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Working hours: 48 hours per week
* Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive package.
- Bonuses as per the policy.