Ahl-Masr foundation is seeking an enthusiastic and self-driven Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) officer to lead the M&E of the foundation. Ahl-Masr is working towards a scalable and efficient M&E System, allowing for a high and frequent data turnout and a strong impact orientation of the M&E system.
Oversee and update monitoring systems to track success of program implementation.
Design research and evaluation efforts to assess the impact of Ahl-Masr’s programs.
Improve data systems – collection, storage, use – to increase effectiveness and scalability of M&E systems.
Conduct and oversee analysis of data from day-to-day M&E activities as well as the ongoing departments activities.
Prepare high-quality reports for internal and external audiences.
Build an organizational knowledge base through research and partnerships.
Develop and sustain a partnership with at least one top-tier international academic/research institution to provide additional evaluation technical support.
Use data to make programmatic recommendations to Ahl-Masr management advisor for strategies.
Collaborate with management team to set program milestones and Key Performance Indicators.
Oversee impact narrative for external communications including donors, government, and partners.
- Explore and provide recommendations for innovative technologies to streamline monitoring, evaluation, and other operational functions.
- Build staff capacity through training and technical assistance for accurate data collection and reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree in quantitative discipline (preferably in Social Science, Economics, or Statistics), master’s degree preferred.
- At least 5 years of professional experience in the field of monitoring & evaluation in NGOs
Job related skills:
Being proactively self-engaged in research and innovations in the field of M&E.
Excel in an entrepreneurial, rapidly growing, and independent environment with minimal supervision.
Eagerly jump on opportunities to exceed expectations and solve new challenges autonomously.
Knowledge of major quantitative & qualitative monitoring methodologies and proven ability to design monitoring instrumentation tools.
Extensive knowledge in (quasi-) experimental program evaluation designs.
Broad experience in the design and implementation of capacity building activities in M&E.
Advanced skills in data analysis presentation and report writing.
Exhibit commitment to the professional development of him/herself, developing new skills whenever necessary.
Excellent analytical skills combined with a proactive, energetic approach to problem solving.
- Efficiency using Microsoft Office.
High level of proficiency in Windows Excel and/ or Statistical Software (SPSS, STATA).
- Fluency in Arabic & English is a must.
- New Cairo residence or near areas is preferable.
- Days off: 2 days
- Job Type: Full-time
- Working hours: 48 hours per week
* Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive package.
- Bonuses as per the policy.
If you are interested, kindly submit your CV to: